Managing skin is a tough job, indeed. And having a bad facial skin sometimes equals to frustration. Using makeup products to cover bad skin may not be enough. I am not a makeup person, so using a concealer is always not a good idea. It might just worsen the situation of the skin. So why not say hello to a product that will definitely do wonders for our skin?
Few weeks ago, I checked SampleRoom and saw a product that looks nothing unusual that I even kept on ignoring it until I finally decided to check its details. A skin purifier? Really? That’s new!
Maxi Peel Fresh and Natural Skin Purifier. A first of its kind in the skin care market that purifies the skin from external and internal contaminants delivering purified, healthy and fresh-looking skin.
How does Fresh and Natural Skin Purifier do wonders for your skin?
It has MicroPurifiers, a unique blend of safe and potent ingredients that effectively moves beyond the skin’s surface, down through the skin layers to purify skin from unwanted contaminants.
* Clears skin from blemishes
* Effectively loosens the build-up of skin contaminants
* Keeps facial pores unclogged and tight
* Visibly evens out and brightens skin complexion
* Fortifies cells from free radicals encouraging growth of fresh-looking skin
* Suppresses melanin production that causes darkening
How to use:
1. Start with a freshly washed face.
2. Moisten a cotton ball with a few drops of Fresh and Natural Skin Purifier.
3. Smooth gently all over the face twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime.
4. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen and moisturizer.
I actually have waited five days before writing this, although it says the result will be visible in a week but five days may be enough. I am using this product as directed – in the morning and before bedtime. Yes, it lessens dark spots on my face and tightens the skin. Unclogged pores? Maybe! This is with alcohol content but did not dry my skin. Of course, I always make sure to apply moisturizer. I have a sensitive skin and I’m glad I have no allergic reactions while using this product. I tried Maxi Peel’s astringent before but because it visibly peels off the skin, I stopped. Good thing this Skin Purifier does not. As much as I love how beneficial this is for me, the strong smell is really a big NO. The first used made me think that this is even stronger than the astringent. The smell last for about an hour which kinda irritating. Hoping to get used to its smell though as I want to include this in my daily skincare routine. 4.5/5
Have you tried this Skin Purifier?